Friday, May 13, 2011


it's currently 1:31 am on Friday the 13th haha. one and three. something about numbers, i don't know, they fascinate me. exactly in a month time, the second digit of my age will increase by one.
anyways, i stayed up late tonight for the sake of learning Vectors and me being me, i couldn't help but to let the distractions get to me. watched the movie 500 Days of Summer. something about this movie, whenever it's on or when it would just randomly pops up during commercial breaks, i get this funny feeling where all of a sudden the clock freezes for a while and i'm back at where i have always meant to be at. always and always, it never fails me. i remember being lazy bums with my cousin, spending the whole week movie-marathon-ing and at the same time, getting my emotions completely twisted by the fight i had with, ha well i don't think it matters anymore who that person is. Out of 1000 movies we watched that week, this movie is by far the one and only movie i feel like i have a connection with. if you were me, you would know. why and how these things never stop running endlessly in my mind.
sometimes i wish they would just go *poof!* for a while without having my head exploded. haha

No comments: