Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rescue Me

for the past few days, i notice that my mind's been loitering around endlessly across the universe. i'm starting to feel like how i felt last year -man in the sky forbids!- i don't want to lose myself again. wait let me rephrase that, i can't afford to lose myself again! not now, not this year. there's just too much risk.
last Saturday was the pmt day, or in other words, the parents-meet-teachers day. i have successfully proved to myself once again that i am a huge ass of a failure. my parents' reactions towards my results was far from what i had pictured in my head. they took it surprisingly okay. a part of me thinks that maybe they are beginning to get used to it. to the scent of a failure walking around their house.
a little part of me dies everytime i flip through my report card 5 years ago. i wonder where that little girl went, what takes her so long to come back or will she ever come back? see, this is what high school does to you. the dramas rape your mind, the endless activities weaken your body and next thing you know you're just a piece of meat walking around aimlessly with no direction, inspirations let alone expectations.

No comments: