Sunday, August 28, 2011

just be tough when you world falls apart

i had better days

when i heard the news, i was surprisingly okay with it. i guess i had no surprise because i have long expected it to happen. months passed and i haven't shed a single tear for you. i swore to myself that i would not let myself go through the same old shits again and for the first time in my life, i kept that promise. i never cried for you. the moment you stepped out of my life, it felt like, God, it felt good. it felt as if an elephant has been lifted off my back. i no longer felt the burden, the constant wonder of your whereabouts or whom you spend your day with, i was actually quite okay with how thing turned out for us. i met new people, had my heart flattered and broken few times but hey i was a happy girl.

............................but it just hit me there. a vision of you wearing your black shirt suddenly came to my mind while i was reading through my friend's older posts. Only then i realized, how much i have missed you.

No comments: