Tuesday, November 15, 2011

i thought this was what i wanted. a no string attached kind of relationship, if i could even refer this as one. but lately I've been doubting myself. growing fond of you is probably the worst thing that could happen right now. judging from my failing grades in school and the fact that im going to be in college next year, which requires my full concentration on my studies and not some kind of puppy monkey love. it's funny. how i've always told myself to think twice before letting people into my life. to build my wall higher after the previous failed romance simply because i am a hopeless romantic. This reminds me of the promise I made to myself awhile ago, to not get emotionally attached to this place, to think of it as nothing but a 'transit' place, like when you're going to a certain country and you have to transit in some places in order to get there. but now i realize how silly i must have been to ever made that promise in the first place 'cause it's literally like 'challenging' God and tell Him i could defy gravity.


No comments: